- MAC Face and Body Foundation C2 - I buff this into the face, and super buff the areas I want more coverage.
- WnW I Heart Mattes Palette - Best. Drugstore. Purchase. Ever. If you missed out on this, I'm sorry but that sucks.
- NARS ProPrime SmudgeProof Eyeshadow Primer - I love this stuff. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Francois Nars puts magic crack in his products.
- MAC Mineralize Concealer NW25 - This is an ok concealer. It's light and layers well over the Garnier product I also use.
- Benefit Speedbrow - An overpriced tinted brow gel. But if I put enough in my brows, they don't move.
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Medium/Deep - I like this. Alot. Most days I don't even put the MAC Concealer over this. I have dark circles, and I embrace them. I like the way they make me look. Everyone else is just gonna have to deal.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Organic Mascara - I use this as a primer coat. Because of experiments. All will be revealed in due time.
- Beauty Addicts ShowOFF Mascara - I love this stuff. It's given me the best Fake Lash look ever. And it layers great over the PF Mascara.
-Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Eye Booster Serum Pen Style Liner - A great, easy to use brush tipped pen style liner. If you haven't heard of this product, you've been living under a rock.
-C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine - Yay lipgloss! Lol.
-Benefit Bella Bamba Blush Sample - I'm using this up. I don't really care for it, but it's been kicking around in my blush drawer forever. So, I just pop it on my cheeks and roll.
-Tarte Park Avenue Princess Matte Bronzer - A nice, long wearing cool toned MATTE bronzer. Great for the winter time, when you still want to look sculpted and not orange.
Brushes. This is a cross section. Some days I use more, some days I use less. I really like Real Techniques and Sigma. Nice price and quality - I've had all of these brushes for about 2 years and they HOLD UP.
- Real Techniques Powder Brush - I use this to blend my makeup one final time, sometimes with powder, sometimes without.
- Real Techniques Blush Brush - I use this for blush. Duh.
- Sigma Round Kabuki - I use this to buff the crap out of Face and Body. I blend, blend, blend, blend, blend to build up the coverage on my face.
- MAC 109 - I use this to keep my contouring on the subtle side, especially in the winter where contouring with bronzer looks more obvious.
-MAC 217 - Eyeshadow FTW. Occaisionally I blend concealer with it, or use it to apply concealer to my brow bone.