|I try to be minimalistic, but I think it just appears that way.|
- Black Leather Sugar Skull wallet by Loungefly.
- Modella Pink Cheetah Print Makeup Bag
-White and Silver Contact Emergency Thingie - It has a contacts case and spare set of new contacts. Dead Handy.
- Lauren Conrad Sunglasses from Summer 2011. (I feel ashamed of myself for owning an LC product, but these are awesome, and HUGE. Which I love. I secretly think I'm Bono.)
- Hot Pink Ink Pen
- Skagen of Denmark Steel Chainmail Watch (I love this watch. Its awesome and waterproof and can be sterilized should I choose).
- Pandora Champagne Leather Double Strand Bracelet
- Pandora Silver Charm Bracelet
I carry my watches and my bracelets around because I wear them daily, I just keep them in my purse because generally I remember them in my car on my way to work. Keeping them in my purse makes it so I can still wear them.
Whats in the Hot Pink Bag of Doom.
|There is a lot of shit in that little pink bag.|
1) The Body Shop Almond Hand Cream
2) Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Gold Dust
3) LAVANILLA Laboratories Vanilla Lavender Rollerball
4) LAVANILLA Laboratories Vanilla Blackberry Rollerball
5) Urban Decay Lip Love Lipgloss in Drizzle
6) Mini Benefit They're Real Mascara
7) Essence Lipstick in Soft Nude (or Creamy Nude, I forget and the label is worn off)
8) MAC New Temptation Sheen Supreme Lipstick
9) MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick (FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER)
10) Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Wallflower
11) Physicians Formula 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Serum Eyeliner in Extra Black
12) Urban Decay DeSlick Powder
14) Karina Mini Metallic Bobbie Pins
|Yeah, My Kindle is pretty bitchin'.|
The Think Tanks Typical Face:
|I still have the ducky bathroom curtain. I'm only 25, not a grown up.|
I'm a Scientist by trade. Most of my colleagues don't see the need for glitter liner on a day to day basis, so I've toned it down to a typical look. It's very similar to the previous face I posted but a little more refined and pared down. Mainly I mask my dark circles, do my signature liner, try to contour my face a wee bit and draw subtle attention to my lips. Overall, I like it. It's fast and pretty easy.
- MAC Select Cover Concealer in NW25
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
- Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Finishing Powder
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Matte Bronzer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Cream Shadow in Golden Sands
- The Browbone shade on the Neutral side of the WnW I Heart Matte's palette
- MAC Naked Lunch
-Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara (or MAC Haute and Naughty Lash or Diorshow Lash Plumping Serum/ Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara)
- Urban Decay Lip Love Lipgloss in Drizzle