Something fun that was bequeathed to me from The Unknown Beauty Blog . Thanks! :D
The rules are simple, answer 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to as many other bloggers as you can.
1) I can't tell my right from my left hand. A lot of the times I point in the direction rather than say "make a right turn" or what not. Inherently, I realize at 25 I should know my right from my left, or at least know the cheat trick. But in times of stress I'm useless with it.
2) I'm not 25 yet. I'm 24 until 23 Aug. However, mentally I have already transitioned.
3) Nine times out of ten when I have a craving it's cheese. Even when I don't know what I want, if I have cheese I'm usually satisfied. If you are ever craving cheese and have tomatoes and a Mango-Ginger Stilton on hand, they make a great salad. Also, I vastly enjoy Amy's Organic Matar Paneer. You know, when I get the craving for Indian Cheese.
4) I use subheadings because I cannot transition from a technical writing perspective. So while I may misspell things, become vastly in-articulate with my opinion and generally just fail at writing intelligently, I will always have subheadings. Subheadings are my friends.
5) I get a massive kick out of writing Faves & Fails: Friday Edition. I enjoy talking about more things than just make-up. Hence why the Random subheading is so large and so random. PS. I thought including a giant picture of ham in the latest edition was incredibly hysterical. It also made my very hungry.
6) I used to write What Lachesis Thinks! I had it for two years or so. It was my poor girls therapy to deal with the stress of graduate school. I wanted to re-invent myself as something more sophisticated (ish) and I wanted to leave the memories of my stress behind. Because holy shitsnacks was I stressed, and massively unhappy. However, I got my graduate degree and have become significantly less stressed and significantly more happy and wanted a blog to reflect this change.
7) I want some cheese right now.
Uhhh... By leaps and bounds the Think Tank is chumming the waters of obscurity and should have not basis for giving an award. But I do like the following blogs: