- Palladio Eye Ink in Black Ink - My new drugstore eyeliner love. It's great! A felt tipped liner than gives a super black line of eyeliner, no re-lining, no wobbly lines (*ahem*UD 24/7 Liquid Liner *ahem*). Love it. I used it in my Duping Lana Kane's Archer Face Post.
- The Body Shops Olive Body Butter - It's thick, rich,moisturizing. Smells fresh and clean. Does not leave me greasier than a pig on a spit. AND! It doesn't make me itch! It also seems to kill my weird white girl ashy-ness that I sometimes have (bonus? I have weird skin....).
- The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - A clay mask that tingles, refreshes and sucks out clogged pores like a facemask shaped hoover vacuum. This is so great! A little goes a long way, and afterwards a light moisturizer is all you need to have firm, poreless, hydrated skin. Excellent pick me up.
- Benefit Coralista Blush - Why do people like this!?! I tried it out (again) as a BI sample from Sephora and honestly wasn't impressed (again). It's not pigmented enough to show up on my skin, its such a soft rose with a tiny bit of coral that its sorta pointless unless I pack it on. But then it gives me massively shimmertastic cheeks. I should digress, because this powder does one thing fabulously - smell overbearingly like roses. Blech.
- My Lower Eyelashes + Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - This is more of my bottom eyelashes are sparse and fine and long. This product, while having many a warranted merit I'm sure, does not work for me. It just leaves me with blobby lower lashes.
Future Mail Calls
- Inglot Cosmetics - They um, erm, eh... fucked up? and sent me a cream blush and super dark concealer instead of my Matte Gel Eyeliners. I have to wait another week to get my products, which is semi-irksome, as it took a weekend to get a response and they weren't sent via expedited shipping.
- Amazon.com - Diorshow Lash Primer Serum, Anna Sui Gloss in 703 and Anna Sui Rouge G in 200. Yeah baby, Anna Sui! You may see them featured in a Giant Hand o' Swatch sometime soon.
Favorite Song Right Now
- Coma by Eighteen Visions and Our Darkest Days by Eighteen Visions.
|Oh mai.. so hawt.|
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner - I don't know what sorts of alchemy goes into the manufacturing of this, but it forces complete submission of my hair. Its super love. I got my hair chopped and it was being unruly, one application of this and I was golden. Smooth, lots of body, non-greasy.
- Does Patron count? I feel it should.
- South Park. Yeah. I just watched all of season 14 straight through this weekend. My mind is not quite the same.
- THE PLAGUE KING by Jonathan Maberry. RUN! Do not walk to the bookstore/library and buy the Joe Ledger series (Patient Zero and The Dragon Factory). If Stephen King and Tom Clancy were put in a blender and some World War Z was added, you'd get this series. It's pretty amazing.
Clearly, I have the mentality of a college aged boy this week. Metal, booze, crude humor and shoot-em up books. For realzies, I'll let you know when I've gotten back to my typical irregularly scheduled programming.